When you visit INSPIRED Falconry you can be assured that we will not share your information with anyone else. We collect your e-mail adress only to contact you and we do not sell our lists or pass on your details to any third parties.
The information we collect via this website may include:
1. The personal details you supply us with, such as name, address, e-mail address, etc. We use this information solely to process your orders and answer your requests.
2. Your IP address. This is your computer's identification number and it is automatically logged by our web server. We use this to note your interest in our website, but it does not enable us to identify you personally.
3. Your page preferences and uptake of our e-mail updates or offers. Tracking how many people use our website and which pages they visit assists us in developing our customer care and confirms that all parts of our site are functioning as they should. Such tracking is anonymous and we cannot identify who you are. (See note on etracker, below)
4. We do not hold sensitive payment details such as your card number, expiry date and security code on our system. All our card transactions are handled using the secure payment service provider 'Protx'.
What we do with this Information:
Any personal information we collect from this site will be used in accordance with the Data Protection Act (1998) and other applicable laws. The details we collect may be used:-
a) To process your order;
b) To comply with legal requirements;
c) To send you our newsletter or information on our other products. This will only be with your express permission and you will always be offered the option to unsubscribe from this service.
Occasionally we may need to pass the information we collect to other companies for administrative purposes. We may also use third parties to carry out activities such as processing and sorting data to monitor how customers use our site. Such third parties will not be allowed to use your personal information for their own purposes.
1. You can ask us to update or remove your personal information by e-mailing or writing to us at our Customer Services address below.
2. You also have the right to request a copy of any personal information we hold about you. To do this, please write to us at the following address enclosing a cheque for £10.00 (payable to Scottish Linen) to cover our administration costs:
Customer Services (Data Subject Request)
Wester Pitscottie Farm
FIFE KY15 5LA.
With INSPIRED Falconry, you can feel safe and secure knowing that our online store is hosted on secure servers. Although the majority of our transactions will be invoiced, this gives you peace of mind when ordering goods from our site by credit card: your details and any other information is totally safe.
The padlock image in the bottom bar of your browser when you place items in the shopping cart and the pages beyond is a sign that tells you that you are ordering on secure pages. An additional sign is the fact that the URL in the address bar changes from http: to https:. For added security, our servers use 128 bit encryption: this is the highest level of security available on any e-commerce site.
This website uses etracker technology (www.etracker.com) to collect visitor behaviour data. This data is collected anonymously to be used for marketing and optimisation purposes. All visitor data is saved using an anonymous user ID to aggregate a usage profile. Cookies may be used to collect and save this data, but the data remains strictly anonymous. The data will not be used to identify a visitor personally and are not aggregated with any personal data. The collection and storage of data may be refused at any time with respect to subsequent services.